Monday 10 December 2012

Live chat with Emraan Hashmi - Filmfare !!!


Q. Rahul: What’s next after Ghanchakkar and Ek Thi Dayan?
A
Rensil D’Silva’s Unglee will release in August next year.
Q. Shruti: Which has been your most challenging role till date?
A
My role in Shanghai. I had to put on a lot of weight for it. Also, the character was not close to my real-life personality.
Q. Radhiah: Which are your favourite films of 2012?
A
Shanghai and Jannat 2.
Q. Titas: What’s your dream role?
A
Nothing in particular. I make everything into a dream role.
Q. John: Who do you find more attractive – Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif or Kareena Kapoor?
A
I find Katrina Kaif attractive.
Q. Henna: Will your son Ayaan also become an actor?
A
By the looks of it, yes. He’s fascinated with films. He loves dancing to my songs.
Q. Ankit: Who’s your female lead in Unglee?
A
I guess it’s Kangna Ranaut. Sanjay Dutt, Randeep Hooda and Neha Dhupia are part of the cast too.
Q. Sourodeep: Who’s your favourite co-star?
A
That’s a dicey question. So, I’ll be diplomatic and say all of them.
Q. Imran: What’s more important to you; box-office success or critical acclaim?
A
Box-office success. The audience endorses the film and the audience is the king.
Q. Preety: Who are your favourite actors?
A
Michael J Fox, Jack Nicholson and Dilip Kumar.
Q. Radhiah: Do you rely on the Bhatts (Mahesh and Mukesh) to stay afloat in the industry?
A
I don’t rely on the Bhatts. We share a good synergy. Your team needs to be good to be successful.
Q. Henna: What does Unglee mean?
A
Erm… The finger. The middle one to be precise.
Q. Srinath: Why don’t you do a film with Ram Gopal Varma?
A
Will work with him when he has the right script.
Q. Srinath: Do you plan to get into production?
A
When I have a good story to tell, I’ll produce a film.
Q. Raghib: Why are you not active on Twitter?
A
I was on Twitter for five days and I didn’t find it exciting.
Q. Faruk: If you and Salman Khan work together, the film will be a huge blockbuster for sure. Comments…
A
Yeah definitely. The business will double.
Q. Kholoud: Do you give importance to your looks in films?
A
Yes. Looking good is important. It is half the battle won.
Q. Titas: Are you open to doing regional movies?
A
Not at the moment. I am concentrating on Hindi films only.
Q. Shanaya: Are you going to be paired opposite Deepika Padukone in one of Karan Johar’s productions?
A
I think so. I guess it will be a Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor co-production.
Q. Rizwan: Do you like cricket?
A
I like watching cricket. I used to play it in school.
Q. Sahar: Which is your favourite song from your movies?
A
I like Woh lamhe from Zeher and Zara si from Jannat.
Q. Radhiah: Tell us something about Ghanchakkar.
A
I can’t give away much. It’s about the life of a middle class couple post a bank heist, which I am a part of.
Q. Pba: Did you always know you’d be at the top? You had a bad phase with The Train, Killer and other such films…
A
I guess so. You’ve got to have a certain conviction about yourself. Only then will you succeed.
Q. Rizwan: Are you planning to do any South remakes?
A
In fact, I have rejected four South remakes because everyone is doing it.
Q. Smita: Pritam or Himesh Reshammiya?
A
It’s an unfair question. They both are friends and I like them equally.
Q. Preety: Do you believe in aliens?
A
I’ll tell you a secret... There are a few extra terrestrial species in the industry itself.
Q. SameerKSingh: What will you do before doomsday?
A
I am very sure the world will end. So I’d take a long holiday. I’ll drink all night and welcome the D Day.
Q. Rehaan: Some tips to impress my crush… 
A
Just be yourself and learn how to kiss well.
Q. Ali: Have you ever been beaten up?
A
I get beaten up by most of my actresses on screen.
Q. Faizan: Will you be doing action films? 
A
Not as yet. All the action scripts I have heard recently have been low on content and story.
Q. Sahil: Do you like getting mobbed? 
A
I love it. I live for it!
Q. Anirudh: Who is your favourite superhero?
A
Batman. Because he’s dark and not a tutti frutti superhero. And he’s got hot chicks, fast cars and money.
Q. Sahar: Who was your first crush?
A
A girl called Sanam. I was four and wanted to marry her.
Q. Sachin: Why don’t you dance in films?
A
Because I am a bad dancer.
Q. Jitin: Have you ever been hit on by men?
A
Yes. I feel flattered actually.
Q. Preety:  How will you describe Madhuri Dixit?
A
I have been a huge fan of hers since I was in school and found her to be one of the best performers.
Q. Sahar: What do you think of Vidya Balan?
A
She’s a fantastic actress and a professional star.

No comments:

Post a Comment